Friday 24 March 2017

1 month to go

So the date is coming nearer but I struggle to get excited about it as the form is still not there.

Lunch tried to tempo on the treadmill knowing that this time last year I could handle 21ks on 3.45.

Well admittedly I was tired but I pathetically pulled the pin at 4K. I have been purposely avoiding the treadmill as firmly believe that it is not a straight replacement to the real thing but I overheated badly.

So feeling guilty I ran home instead feeling tired for the initial 10k and then ran the last 7 in sub 4s with some rhythm there and the legs feeling good plus high cadence. 17k in 4.25s annd 23k for the day.

Jack played vs Norwich and Arsenal development sides today and Lukie had his music concert so a lot going on in our house.



No comments:

Post a Comment