Wednesday 15 March 2017

Session with Mark P

Not feeling myself again today. Headache and upset stomach issues continue but not being in the office is a non-starter. Tried to break the pattern at lunch: went to the gym, had a brain snap and put pace to 3.45kmh, lasted 4.5 minutes and stopped. Jogged 1k tried again and failed then repeated the same again (at least I was consistent!). 10k in 4.40s.

I think I have a virus which will pass but hoping it will be sooner rather than later. If it doesn't will treat this as a recovery week. It's been 5 weeks of decent enough training since my last break at the beginning of February.

On a brighter note the back is a bit better today mainly due to Mark P and the hour I had with him in the late evening. Mobility exercises, more mobility excercises...

He is running well and will be interesting to see how he goes this weekend in the Reading Half and the Southampton Marathon which is the same day as London.

Currently on train home and looking forward to seeing my family. Need to cuddle them whilst I still can.


No comments:

Post a Comment