Wednesday 29 March 2017

Top marks for effort none for form

Met Dad for a quick coffee late morning and then had 60 minutes spare so headed to the gym. Still feeling low on confidence I got a small pep talk from Mark P which helped. Set the machine on 3.45s to see how long I could last for. It wasn't pretty but hung in there for 13ks before stopping. Absolute torture on the treadmill and was soaked by the end.

Perhaps I could have gone longer but my mind started playing tricks on me by saying this won't do you any good come Sunday. Happy that I at least improved after 3 worrying weeks but still no where near where I was this time last year. Nevermind.

Messi now also struggling with the glute issue and so too Foxy. We are falling like flies. I may have a sneaky wager on Daniel being first home on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment