Friday 17 March 2017

Stomach

Stomach bug still playing havoc and now #2 home from school which is not good as he has a massive sporting weekend ahead. If he has what Tommy and I have he will be laid out for a few days.

Feeling rough this morning J had to take me to the train station which is never a good start. Lunch involved some of Mark Ps mobility focusing on my groin and lower stomach area to see if that would somehow help. Not sure it did but faced with prospect of going back to my office I decided on a short jog heading for my usual circuit down to Big Ben and looping back on the south side of the river before crossing the wobbly bridge. 6kms and dead slow.

After a light last week with travel and now this crap it has been 2 sub par weeks of training right at the crucial moment. No need to panic but if I am still feeling like this come Monday I will well and truly be hitting the panic button. The only positive I can muster is that if I were not fit there's no way I'd be at work or even close to running junk Kms which I have been this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment