Saturday 25 March 2017

38

38ks this morning on tired legs (4.22 average). Thanks to Messi and Rory for the moral support on a beaut of a day. Sleep deprived this morning after work ruined my Friday night and kept me up until gone midnight with a deal signing this weekend. I often wonder what it would be like to have a normal job.

Took 3 gels to prep for race: 2x Gu + 1 Torq. Managed to digest them ok after not taking any for months. No breakfast.

At 20k ran a progressive Park Run. The first k I could not get going for (3.45) but then sped up to 3.30s. Then another 13k not really pushing it. Tired when I got home but have felt a great deal worse and felt better towards the end but that was probably just physchology.

In the afternoon we were swamped and no kidding there were 20 boys in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment